Green Tea's wedding 198

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I met a man last night....


last night, I met this man who took me out for sushi, a long walk around eastern market... And then took me back to his house. but we didnt sleep there... we slept under the stars, in a tent in his back yard. This man does it for me! wee hee it was night of fun that encompassed talks of love,politics,dreams, and free-cycle (long story, but my husband put the breaks on me scoring an elliptical from freecycle lol). I'm smiling ear to ear like I'm in high school and you find out that the boy you been breaking your neck to send signals that you like him, likes you back. Ha ha! Man, I just love my husband!! He gets me  and likes me and I like him. I mean we like like each other lol! Ha, he just yelled from the other room "love u babe" as I'm typing this. It's such a good feeling.

I asked him last night, how many people have what we have.  We are besties who really enjoy each others company. I told him yesterday that I attribute alot of our success to making sure that we have "our time" together.  Our tuesday date nights...setting aside time weekly, is a saving grace and keeps the connection fresh. We talk, we laugh, we cry, we express, debate, envision, dance, read...etc. We have time for each other which is very import when you have a big family and so much going on at one time. I think our date nights are a constant reminder that, no matter what comes our way, we are in this life together...... That and u can't be mad during date night lol!

We take time for each other because we are very important to one another. Excuse me, I think I might meet that guy again in the tent lol! I love him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment