Green Tea's wedding 198

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Back to school already?!!

It's approximately 6 more days until my kids start school. I can't believe that time has gone so fast. I had an opportunity to go over my summer things to do list .... The list I create for my kids and things I wanted to do with my husband.... And I'll have you know that we completed the majority of things we set out to do:) wee hee! I just love maximizing the time we have. ... The stuff we didn't get to do yet  like rock climbing and horse back riding we will carry over into the fall :) wee hee soon my list will be completed.  More than anything I dislike feeling like I let time slip thru my hands .... That just burns me up. So cheers to all the list makers out there lol!! This was my first year making a list for my family;)

Below is my summer list... We still have more to conquer but I feel good about what we accomplished:)
Camping - twice    Couple/family 👍
Horseback riding -must
Water park or tubing - maybe
Museums w/boys- 👍
Beach -  👍
Zoo - 👍
Aquarium - maybe
Paddle boat - maybe
Family vacation- 👍
Bike riding boys  - 👍
Go-cart - 
Skating - 
Bowling  family - 👍
Cookout ladies - 👍
Winery tour and B and B - 👍
Rebel race - 👍
Rock climbing terrapin adventures - 👍
Picnic - date night

Summer is coming to a close & now starts the prep & planning for the school year. I've already gotten some of the school supplies (I stay looking for coupons and sales)....we also do a dream and vision board before the start of school:) I think this year imma add an hour of personal time for each of my 3 kids. 3 hrs out of the week. I'mma see how to make it happen.  Here's to my 2nd year as a school mommy! What do you all do for your children to make the start of the  school year special?

No comments:

Post a Comment