Green Tea's wedding 198

Monday, October 5, 2015

The night I Screwed My Husband's Brains Out ...

I feel relieved, refreshed, and relaxed. Last night, I tried to screw my husband's brains out all because he tricked me. He told me that if I gave him some yum yum, he'd take off from work the next day. Now, for some people, their husband taking off from work isn't a big deal, but for me it's everything. I get to spend time with my hubby and I can get some time to myself ( catch up on sleep, while he tends to beanie). 

Anyways, I put my back into it lol.... And what I realized is this.... Sometimes I don't realize how much I need sex. I don't know if it's a woman thing ...but I just don't realize it. Sometimes I'm so tired from doing everything else that sex is not given the full attention that it should. Those times when I'm irritable or just walkin around uptight...I just need to pause, stop trippin, and go for a ride  and drop it like its hot! Lol! Eureka! Women need sex just as much as men do.

The physical contact, the stress release...it's so carthartic. I need the release just as much as my hubby. The deep sleep... Lawd! Knocked a sista all the way out..... "Way up, I feel blessed " (Big Sean reference). But seriously, I'm writing this to let the married women know that sometimes it's not the stress of having a huge family that is leading to your mood...it's because you haven't had that release....that good ole orgasm! We need it and it makes a world of a difference. Here's my suggestions/notes:

Will you feel like having sex all the time and on the spot like your hubby can ?! ---No, not all the time... But be familiar with your supports (things you use to get you in the mood)....music, candles, scented lubricant, toys, role play, etc

Have sex even when you don't feel like it! -The high afterwards is worth it:) and its a perfect stress reliever!

Note how you feel after you're done.

Don't be in a rush to get up afterwards:) stay there in each other's arms. Research shows that post-sex affection leads to a more satisfied sex life and a more satisfied relationship in general.

Oh  and about my hubby and his trick...That,day-off, he promised...what I forgot was that he had already submitted Monday as a day off.....and of course I didn't realize that until later.... Until after I had screwed his brains out. Lol! 



3 comments:

  1. I am a married mother of 6 and we also have a blended family. Sex is definitely important. Look into Tantric Sex. This is the sacred spiritual sex. I have managed to reach full body orgasms using this practice. I was never able to feel my whole body vibrating until I learned about sacred sex and the power of the mind. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post and so true, especially being pregnant! I want sex more and more with my husband then I would prior to pregnancy. That deep sleep though....chile......nothing like it! Hey the marriage bed is undefiled, enjoy and relax, relate, release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeessssss I remember that type of sex with boyfriend then husband now..... stress reliever and all.... now I'm not trying to get pregnant behind blowing my back out.....lol. .... tantric sex is mind blowing

    ReplyDelete