Green Tea's wedding 198

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Big girl panties!

So much has happened in between turning 33 & now. I remember just last month I was swinging from the trees literally (for my b day I did Go Ape) and now I have managed to go from 3 children to 5 children in a course of a month. Wowzers! To say my world has changed is indeed an understatement.  

Just last month I made my vision board for the new baby that's to come. And believe me we've been workin it lol. You know faith without works is dead lol. Even months before that we got a mini van in preparation for the little one to come. We added stickers of a new baby on board. And now as I ride in the van, it is filled to capacity. No additional seating. 

I def feel I'm being stretched and I wonder if our preparation for our baby was really preparation for both my cousins and a baby. One of my cousins is autistic and tho he isn't a baby, he requires the constant support and supervison like one. I don't understand  everything all I know is that it's def a year of maturity in every area.  But with the support of my husband and God, I believe that anything  is possible. I continue to hear in my spirit, God is fighting for me, God is on my side, he has overcome, yes he has overcome :) so all I need to do is put on my big girl panties and do the work!

So pardon my lack of blogging just so much has been happening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment